Terms and Conditions
|Promoter||MARS Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 48 008 454 313) 4 Corella Close, Berkeley Vale NSW 2261, telephone 1800 816 016.|
|Competition Period||12.01am (AEDT) on 03/01/2022 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 30/01/2022.|
|Who can enter?||
Open to all Australian residents.If you are under 18, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter and if you will be under 18 on the date the prize is awarded, it will be awarded to your parent or guardian. By approving your participation or by accepting any prize on your behalf, your parent or guardian accepts these conditions.
Who can't enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
|Where will the competition run?||The competition will run in participating Coles supermarkets (including online) which are displaying promotional material (Stores) in Australia.|
|Qualifying Purchase||Buy any 2 MasterFoods 500ml Tomato or BBQ sauce bottles, in one transaction.|
You must, during the Competition Period:
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
|How are instant win prize/s awarded?||
There are up to 56,028 instant win prizes to be awarded based on pre-determined 1 second winning moments which is 2,001 winning moments every 24 hours throughout the Competition Period (each, a Winning Moment), selected by a computerised random system at Pilgrim Communications, 51A / 23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040 (Pilgrim Communications).The first valid entry received during a Winning Moment will be the provisional winner. If no valid entry is received during a Winning moment, no prize will be awarded in respect of that Winning Moment.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be up to 56,029 chances for winners to be determined in respect of this competition – up to 56,028 instant winners and 1 major winner.
There will be 1 major draw conducted.
The major draw will be held at 12pm (AEDT) on 01/02/2022 at Pilgrim Communications.
The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period (including previous instant winning entries) will win the major prize.The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?||
There are up to 56,029 prizes available to be won – up to 56,028 instant win prizes awarded based on pre-determined Winning Moments and 1 major prize.
Instant win prizes are as follows:
Instant win prizes will be sent to each winner's nominated email address as specified in their online entry form within 3 business days of verification.
Terms and Conditions for Prezzee Smart Cards:
Redemption of the Prezzee Smart e-Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions located at www.prezzee.com.au/doc/terms-of-service.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prezzee Smart eGift card and the swapped retailer gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, once swapped to a specific retailer card, then the retailer T&C will apply, please refer to this before swapping for a gift of choice.
The major prize is $40,000 awarded in the form of EFT Bank Transfer.
|Total prize pool||
The instant win prize pool is up to $697,535.
The major prize pool is $40,000.The total prize pool is up to $737,535
|How many times can I enter?||You can enter a maximum of 3 times per person (based on email & mobile no) for the duration of the promotion, provided you only enter once per day, per Qualifying Purchase and per receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.|
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?||
If you win an instant win prize, you will get a return online message acknowledging your entry and informing you if you have provisionally won a prize. Once your Qualifying Purchase receipt has been validated you will be sent an electronic Direct Mail (eDM) containing your instant win prize Prezzee Smart e-Gift Card.If you win the major prize, you will be notified by phone and in writing by email within two days of determination and have your name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 11/02/2022 for a period of 28 days.
|Proof of purchase||
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all entries:
If you don't produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry.If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
Instant win prizes allocated to pre-determined times will be automatically awarded to the first valid entry for that Winning Moment. All instant win prizes that are awarded will be sent to the winners via email to the email address associated with their entry. No instant win prizes will remain unclaimed. It is an entrant's responsibility to ensure that they enter their email address correctly. If they fail to enter their email address correctly, the prize will be forfeited.
Any un-won instant win prizes not awarded during a Winning Moment remaining at the end of the Competition Period will be forfeited.
Major prize claim date: 5pm (AEST) on 02/05/2022.
Unclaimed major prize determination: 12pm (AEST) on 03/05/2022 at the same location as the original major draw.
If the major prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact the winner (or the winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the major prize to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed major prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the major prize. Any such winner will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination and will also have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 05/05/2022 for a period of 28 days.If any prize remains un-won at the end of this competition, or if the major prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 31/05/2022.
|Collection and use of your personal information||
If requested by the Promoter, entrants and winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly from you when you enter the competition or through the Promoter's agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the competition including to promote the competition and/or publicise prize winners.. The Promoter may disclose your personal information the Promoter's related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you or storing data. This may include disclosures to organisations outside Australia including in places such as the United States of America and United Kingdom.
If you have marked the “opt-in” box on the entry form, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging.
ACT Permit No. TP21/01945.1
SA Licence No. T21/1762NSW Authority No. TP/00440
1. Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Entry Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective). You will receive a return message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including validity periods.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
5. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
6. You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
8. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this competition or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
10. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
11. Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Every instant win prize claim in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
12. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, pandemic, public health orders and the like, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
16. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.